I really like this picture of the first presidency!!
I hope you enjoyed all 4 of President Monson's talks!! Did you notice, he had more to say on the live session than was printed when he opened conference?? I love President Monson!!
For the next 2 weeks we will go to President Eyering, he spoke twice - then President Uchdtorf, He spoke 3 times, we will catch 2 of his this time.
So for week of May 30 - read President Eyering Sunday AM session page 22. "Help them on their way" and the priesthood session (I really like reading the Priesthood Session, I can remind my HH when the brethern "admonishes" the men) Page 60, "Act in all Diligence".
The next week, week of June 6 (wow, it's June already) read what President Uchatdorf told the men in Priesthood, page 56,"Continue in Patience" and also Sunday AM, page 68, "You are my Hands".
Happy studying, and thanks for putting up with my notions. JP
Friday, May 28, 2010
Conference Ii
Posted by Jacquie at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment