Another "something" that has been on his mind!
Paint the garage floor!! We're selling next year, we couldn't do this so we could enjoy it, no no no, we have to wait until we are getting ready to sell.
There is NO question about getting it done and then deciding to stay. He is committed!!
Anyway, this was the process: Move "everything" out, clean the floor and put some acid on it to roughen it up.
Then, move "everything" back in, most of it to one side, but hook up the washer and dryer so I could do laundry, no, he couldn't wait one day or even half a day to begin!
I tried to remind him that we live in So. Cal and it didn't snow or rain and everything could have been left outside for 3 days. However, next, move the washer and dryer out again - to one side of the garage, and paint half the floor, wait 3 days for it to dry. (The car felt really neglected because it couldn't sleep in it's own bed) Then, move everything back to the other side. Hook up the washer and dryer again, then paint the other side, then wait another 3 days for it to dry and finally this morning we were able to finish putting it back together.
And it looks wonderful!
My job for this job was to help him move stuff - the washer and my Kiln was the heaviest and most difficult to move out and back and then over and then back. (we both need an adjustment) I also was assigned to keep him in food and drink and not walk on the new paint. Not a bad job this time. At least I didn't have to carry the phone around.
I don't know what the next project is, he has a "real, paying" job for, at least June, so I will simply wait and see!!
1 comments:
Aren't you two getting too old for that sort of stuff yet?
Post a Comment