Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Conference

Conference was different this year! Gene and I usually "clear our calendars" and just veg. in front of the TV for 4 hours on Saturday, then I send him off to Priesthood Meeting while I do anything but watch TV.

I usually have a project to keep my hands busy and ofter I accomplish a lot. This year, our "big" son (Jim Fernley) and his family came on vacation. Loralie (daughter) and Eric Cuff was also with us.

Its different with small children, I didn't get any of my project done, I did enjoy most of Conference, the small children all found something to do and were quiet and much of the time attentive.



Here is Emily with her project, Nathan is, what is Nathan doing? Mandy is helping Emily and I think she finished a project.





Stephanie, Katie (taking notes) Katie is preparing for a mission, her 21st birthday is in June. And Mandy with her project.





Daddy (Jim) got to help the boys with their projects. I really could go for more Conferences this way.





Easter Sunday, Conference, Mandy's Birthday (#20), Wow, so much happening in one day! Needless to say I didn't get too much out of conference Sunday Afternoon, thank goodness for the DVR, I can catch up any time, and that is usually late evening. A good relaxing way to get ready for sleep.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it you've about got the new computer set up? You really did get caught up! The pics are such a good reminder of a wonderfully nice week-long vacation! Thanks again for being willing to have all of us right before and after your Panama trip!