When my HH announced he was going to have the roof painted, I couldn't believe it!!
Our roof, while being completely sound, no leaks or broken tiles, looked terrible. So the solution --
paint the roof.
After the painters - "pressure washed" it, then it dried for 2 days, then they primed/or sealed it, then two coats of paint. Geno was not satisfied with just doing that, he had to climb a ladder
and "touch up the edges.
My job was to set in a chair on the patio, with the phone, so if he fell I could dial 911. After all my sweetheart is no longer 20 years old.
Finished without any incident and the house is one step closer to going on the market!!
The purple geraniums are doing well and what was I thinking putting yellow mums with them, but it seems to be working, they are blooming as well.
My lavender is not do so well, I think they need sun - so I keep hoping for sun and the Lavender will take root and grow, please grow, and cover up my ugly spot in the back yard. The only thing growing well there seems to be the morning glory's that were there a few years ago.
Enough!!! Next post will be the next installment on the Conference issue of the Ensign.
2 comments:
It does indeed look fabulous. I just had to tell you that I did laugh out loud when I read about your "job"! Glad everything was finished without incident.
Looks great to me...and I can use a few more of those sorts of 'jobs'.
Post a Comment