Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year



Yesterday I finished this project, isn't she cute? And today I got to clean up my sewing room. I most always make a mess when I have a project going.

I also finished an embroidery project this morning, so what's next? I have several projects in mind. Perhaps I'll continue work on my basket quilt, however, I can't possibly have only 1 thing going, I'll have to think of something else as well. Maybe I'll work on another embroidery project that I began last year. So that's 1 applique project, and one embroidery project - now I need a sewing project to keep my interest's rounded out.

Aunt Lee sent me a kit for a table runner, it looks like a sewing project, that just may due. RosaLee wants to do it at the same time as I work on my, I better call and let her know.

Well that's what I'm doing with New Years Day 2010. Let me know what you are doing? I love hearing from all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! I love that you have to work on so many different things at once, and, at the same time, my head spins and my inner heart cries out, "No! Finish one thing and than move on to another!"