I've just spent the last half hour clicking on "next blog" at the top of your blog screen. If you have never done this it is a fun time wasting activity. Probably as fun and time wasting as farmville.
I found many family blogs, many with twins, and one with triplets. Then I got into the genealogy blogs. There are a ton of them, however, I didn't find any on my family. I enjoyed the family blogs best, I guess because I've been an empty Nester so long, I enjoyed looking at pictures and videos of small children and remembering when my children were small and wishing I could be closer to small grand and great grand children.
I even run into a "cross dresser", interesting activity clicking on next blog. Next time you have a "mindless" moment give it a try.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Next Blog.
Posted by Jacquie at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment