
Yesterday was a holiday, but Ward had to study, so Auska and Misa came to our house for a few hours.
So after the excite of Grandpa going upstairs to get the blocks, (she jumped up and down and yelled Yeh Grandpa) we built a tower, played with the tupper toys etc. Do you realize that some of these toys are almost 26 years old. I bought some of them when Mikel was ready to have toys at Grandmas. Some times we get new toys in the toy box, and sometimes toys go by the wayside. If a child comes with a cold or not well, I dump the toys into a bath tub with bleach, Tupper makes great toys!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Misa came to play.
Posted by Jacquie at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FUN! I wish we lived close enough to come play! Hope you guys don't get swept away in all that rain...
Misa plays so cute. We will have to come down and have the girls play together. It would be fun to see you too!
Post a Comment