Most of the painted china is spoken for, I now have room to paint more, we'll have to make this an annual experience. Monday is the mailing day, so look for your china choices next week.
I finished a table topper this week, I enjoyed my fall table so much I decided I needed one for Christmas - who knows Spring may find me at the machine once again. 
Here is the un-finished version, Log cabin blocks are so easy and you can do so much with them. This pattern calls for a bow and berries and also calls for hanging it on the wall however -----
I wanted it on the table, here it is 2 days later quilted and bound. Looks festive on my table, and adds to the little Christmas decorations I do.
This might be a better picture, but the darker one looks richer. Anyway a fun project to fill my retired days. Did I mention? I love being retired!!!!
One last picture, Jeamu, in her Christmas finery, I promised I would post her picture in her Christmas outfit, because she didn't get to wear her Halloween costume this year. I wonder how long she'll wear this dress???
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Thanks, Thanks, and ever Thanks
Posted by Jacquie at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Red is also a Valentine color. I think she can get away with that dress at least until March!
Beautiful table topper. I just may actually have to try that one!
Post a Comment