Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HEADS UP!!!


Hello Family and Friends; I have often mentioned that I have too much painted china and I need to disperse some of it. I have listed many pieces and I hope you will browse the pictures and let me know which one(s) you want. If you don't choose, I will have to choose for you.
First one wins! So get busy and let me know what you want. Send me an e-mail with description, or post a comment, remember shipping is free!
This dish is not quite finished, it needs gold on the rim. it is about 4" square with holly and berries inside.



"Mini" cup and saucer with daffodils. 2008 found me painting all kinds of cups and saucers. Can you find a home for this?




"Mini" cup and saucer with poinsettias.






"Mini" cup and saucer with pink roses, I do have "rose days" once in a while.







Tray with Pansy's, I painted a lot of pansies lately, one of these days I'll get it right. Not a large tray about 6" across I think.


Butterflies inside this candy dish, with gold on the rim and luster all over.
3-4 inches across.

Pedestal box with pink-ish, I can't remember what color I used, roses on top. They are 3 dimensional roses glued on top. 3-4inches across, I didn't measure

Another Pedestal box, like the one above, but with pansies, I warned you.


Small box with blue bow, it's about 2" by 1&1/2, maybe good for rings or teeth, not not a tooth fairy box.





Heart shaped candy dish with pink wild roses in the bottom.



This little picture is about 4 inches tall, it has a little worm on the handle and lady bugs scattered among butterflies and cob webs.


An Easter Plate, 8 inches, I think. the bunny is praying, a fun gift with Easter goodies for a friend.

Right, I don't expect you to keep these forever, enjoy them and pass it on. Or throw them up against your own brick wall.



Clements and butterfly, the butterfly is a monarch the background is green, the flowers are light pink. Vase is about 8" tall.


This is a tray about 8 inches across, there is a snow scene on it and the poinsettias at the bottom, The snow scene is a small house among the trees, with a bridge across a stream can you see it yet? Where is your imagination??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the bunny plate or the holly & berry dish. I know you've been wanting to disperse your creations, but I hesitate to ask for anything.... upbringing, I guess.

Nicole said...

It's all beautiful work!!!! Hard to choose...but if I had to, I love the heart-shaped candy dish or the pansy pedestal box (of course, the pedestal box I'm thinking would make a beautiful keepsake for Jemma from her grandma to be passed down for as many generations as we can keep it intact, ha ha). And you know I love anything daffodil too. Actually, pretty much anything would be lovely to have. Thanks for including me in your list of "giftees."