Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun

Scanning these pictures in takes a ton of time, probably because I have to stop and look at each one and decide when it was taken and where. Many I am keeping just because of the background. When I was 11 I got a Brownie Box camera for Christmas. I found a bunch of pictures I took with that little black & white camera. Including a great shot of the elementary school I attended for the first 6 grades. The school has been torn down now so for me it is a treasure.

In the last post I told you I had pictures of my Dad with kids all over him. Here is one, not with grands, but with his own children on his back playing "horsey" no wonder he would groan "o my aching back."
He really is under all those kids somewhere.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

James, my brother, would love to be in the same situation, wouldn't he? I don't have many specific memories of Grandpa, but I have memories of feelings. Grandpa was fun, kind, funny, and safe.