Monday, February 2, 2009

As Promised






Here are a couple of pictures of my Grandma as I remember her. She died too young, or we didn't enjoy her enough!!


Loralie will you remember "Grandma's Kitchen"? This pictue brings back mega memories for me. Look behind her, that little shakey built in porch where she usually had plants. She grew orchads at one time and anything else she took a fancy to. Watering her plants were a joy to her, when she came to California she "collected" plants to take home and try to grow. She often said that they grew better if you "borrowed" a slip. Enjoy!!
OK, what do you want next??? Nana's siblings or should I switch over to the Wilcock line?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember a lot about Grandma's house, but especially the kitchen. There was a soft spot in the middle of the floor that would sink in a bit when you stepped on it. You've dug up a lot of old memories in my head. I think I'll take a stroll down memory lane on my blog.