Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A New Sister


Ruth Regina Wilcock, Born 18 September 1954, Nephi, Juab, Utah - Died 17 September 1972, Delta, Millard, Utah. Regina (Jeannie) was about 5'2", I think - kind of like the rest of us. She may have been an inch taller. She had brown eyes and you can see by the picture in 1971 she was doing the teen age, "I don't want to be here" thing.

She was enrolled in a technical school in Utah when she died, she had just graduated from Bountiful High School. She was staying with Dad who was working in that area. She and Dad had left Pioche, Nevada after celebrating Jean's birthday when the accident happened. One car again, looked like the driver hit the soft shoulder and over corrected. Small car - both killed instantly.

Regina loved her nieces and nephews, she was an excellent baby sitter because she like to play with them, take them to the park, whatever to be near them, and they loved her.

Unfortunately I left home before I knew Regina very well, so will certainly welcome comments.

0 comments: