Sunday, December 7, 2008

And the first shall be last!

I'm finally figuring out how this works. What I want to do now is tell you about my amazing children. So in order to get it in order, I shall begin with my youngest. The cutest little boy you ever knew and now he is grown into a wise, kind, caring, father and husband. Of course you don't have to agree with me, I'm his Mom.

Troy John Fernley was born 3 June 1968 in Belflower, Los Angeles, California. He is now 5'11" (known as "the long one" in our family) He has brown eyes and dark brown hair. He is married to a wonderful woman Nicole Christensen Fernley, she is an absolute joy to have in our family. Troy has one daughter, Tasha, but that's another story when I get to my many terrific grand children.

Here is Troy at 2 Months, isn't he the cutest, cuddly, sweetest baby? He had such a happy disposition and he liked to set in front of the TV and watch soccer.

Now I shall post a picture of the Troy we all know and love in the present. Not quite so cute and cuddly but defiantly a happy man! The lovely lady on his right is his eternal companion, Nicole!!








2 comments:

Emily said...

I've really enjoyed reading what you've posted so far! It's fun to get to know more about the family.

We will be up in northern Utah visiting my family sometime after Christmas. We still haven't decided on the exact dates, but we're planning on making time to see you if you're still going to be up there. What are your plans?

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love how you're using your blog to share family information. And you're right, my baby brother was a cute little thing! Even if he did pee on me!