My "middle child" is James Grant Fernley, born 20 March 1964 in La Mesa, San Diego, California. He is a most kind caring man, his little children love him so much, that he sometimes does not even go into the house after work if he has something to do outside. He is 5'9" tall, has brown eyes and dark brown hair. He has so many "cow licks' that it has to be "slicked down". My Jim is very mechanical, his children know that he can fix anything and really even I am absolutely sure of that fact.
Jim has 5 children; Katie, Mandy, Emily, C. & then J. (Christopher James) and last Nathan Grant. I will tell you more about these bright happy children later.
Jim is married to a wonderful, "happy to be a mom" woman. Stephanie Ballard was an answer to prayer when he met and married her. We love her dearly and she fits right in with our family.
Here is James at 2 months, doesn't he have the most kissable cheeks??? I loved to cuddle this little one.
Here he is again just a bit older, and below is his eternal companion Stephanie
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The "Middle" Child
Posted by Jacquie at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jim's baby picture made me giggle! I love those fat cheeks and the big, surprised eyes! One of the neatest things about this brother is that he has no idea what a good man he really is or how talented he is.
This is really fun!
Post a Comment