Friday, December 12, 2008

And the first shall be last




My first, oldest, and most beautiful child is a girl! (I bet you guessed that already) Loralie Ann Fernley was born 21 February 1962, In San Diego, San Diego, California. She has light brown hair, brown eyes - surprise - surprise, is 5'4", 2 inches taller than her mom. She has a bright, bubbly, happy personality. She has 8 boys and has often said she does boys really good, but she also has 2 girls and she does them really good as well.


Loralie is married to a great man who supports her is her goals, and annoys her just enough to keep her on her toes.


Loralie, at 46, has gone back to school this year for her bachelors degree, I am so proud of her!!! She is doing sub-teaching while she is accomplishing this goal.


Loralie has 5 grand children - 5 of her children are married, 3 simply roaming around doing the single thing, leaving her 2 at home. I'll elaborate on each of this crowd when I get to the grands.






Loralie at 2 months, I told you she was an adorable baby!!!

Below is Loralie and her sweetheart James W. Cuff




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Me!!!
Eric and I both got a kick out of your comment about my husband keeping me on my toes. What a perfect way to word it!