Friday, March 25, 2011

I thought it was spring

Soooooo, I put the "Spring" bedspread on the bed, it really brightened up our bedroom. Made my HH "Happy Hubby" Happy!




Then I hung the butterflies in the kitchen under all the antique tea cups. They look very comfortable there just fluttering their wings as we walk by.


Then I hung my new Spring wall hanging in the entrance hall and it brightens up my world as folks come to visit. (Almost finished with summer!)




However, it is now snowing - I love watching the snow from all the windows in my "sun" room, I'm sure it won't last so we will enjoy it while it's here.
Reminds me of a poem my dad used to quote: Spring has sprung, the grass has rise - I wonder what that white stuff is??? I hope it's spring at your house!!! Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also thought it was spring, but I'm wearing a turtle-neck and hoodie today!

Linda Stahr said...

I thought that whole Spring is sprung must have come from SOMEWHERE! Mom always said, "Spring is sprung, the grass is riz... I wonder where the flowers is?!?!?" In case you're wondering, they're in my yard. Until the children get to them. Then they're on the table. And we do have popcorn trees popping. It's still cold here though, but no snow - only rain. I'm just glad my house is on a hill - if not for that, Noah might as well move in and start building!