I woke up about 3:30am and wondered why out bedroom was so light??? I got up to investigate - look at the snow on the bushes, it was really lovely.
Still snowing when we got up about 8:00am so I had to take some pictures. It continued to snow off and on for most of the day. The roads and driveways and walkways cleared of snow in the early afternoon, it is only sicking to the grass and probably by tomorrow afternoon most of the beautiful white stuff will be gone!!
In the mean time, I had to show you what "Spring in Utah" looked like. I waded out in front of the tree in the front of our home and had Gene take my picture. The snow was up above my ankles - so I'm guessing 6 or 7 inches. That is not "popcorn popping" on the tree, it was covered in heavy, wet snow. Gene decided I had lost my mind, I thought he already knew that!!
Anyway - "Spring in Utah" is a little different, but I love it. Conference was wonderful - I hope everyone has finished the last Conference addresses, if not, you have about a month before the May Ensign comes with more to study. I hope your "Spring" is as wonderful as mine!
0 comments:
Post a Comment