Thursday, April 28, 2011



We took a walk around our community it's about a mile all the way around. I took my fun camera, it's not as good as Nicole's but I think you can see how pretty spring is in my community!! This is just west of our home at the end of the community.


These are on the north side, most of the daffodils and jonquils are gone - beat up by the wind and rain but these pretty little ones have survived.






These orange tulips are close to our home - across the street - tulips are blooming every where and in such wonderful colors. I wonder what color I will plant in the fall - anyone have any suggestions? I'm kind of favoring the purple - lavender hues.


The favored ground cover seems to be purple phlox and you can find it all around, there is some pink and some lavender and Patty has some really deep purple.






And this beauty is right out my sun room window. So our community has turned from white to pink to all different colors.

Tonight we are supposed to get another storm with snow - but it's very warm and very windy. I'm already looking forward to winter!!! I Love Utah!!

0 comments: