I like fall colors. I like plain decorations. I hate clutter. I'm old with a Winnie the Poo figure, but, I'm happy with me. I'm married to a wonderful man, that I am going to keep for eternity. I'm sure those that know and love me can think of other things. Sooooo enough for now.
A short post for Autumn! I had a great time doing this pumpkin. The out side is luster - Orange and Green with gold on the tendrils. The inside is a bonus a couple of fun critters surround the pumpkin! Enjoying Fall - I love fall and have enjoyed doing this piece. NEXT--
My Fall Vase with Autumn leaves all the way around. After the bright leaves were finished I put a wash of antique ivory all over it and that did the trick. I really like this vase - what do you think?
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are amazingly talented! I love both pieces! I envisioned some tall stalks of dried autumn leaves in that vase, with some curving downwards.... Naturally, the pumpkin needs treates in it so you can eat them and get down to the surprise picture at the bottom = }
3 comments:
You are amazingly talented! I love both pieces! I envisioned some tall stalks of dried autumn leaves in that vase, with some curving downwards....
Naturally, the pumpkin needs treates in it so you can eat them and get down to the surprise picture at the bottom = }
They are all so pretty--I love the colors, of course. The pumpkin is especially charming.
LOVE them! both of them! you're amazing!
Post a Comment