Saturday, October 2, 2010

Christmas


It's October and I usually have most of my Christmas Shopping finished by now!!! I've been holding off because we had hoped to move soon and I was trying to down size so as to not have so much to move. I Cannot wait any longer. I must begin my Christmas Shopping!!!
What I need from my wonder family is sizes for the traditional gift of jemmies for all my little grands. Even the big boys and girls enjoyed them last year, so if no one has any objections we'll do it again. At least they will be easy to move, or send early so I don't have to move them!!
Sizes and color and/or interests please!!!! Krew thanked me many times for the Mario jemmies last year, how do you think I can become a hero this year.
Thanks for all your help and know that I love you all!! GG, Grandma, Mom, Jacquie, etc., etc., etc.

6 comments:

Emily said...

So Sway is now fitting into jammies that you got Krew for Christmas almost 3 years ago... and Sway calls them the "gg jammies." you're famous in our house :)
sizes for our boys:
Krew will need a 6-7 in boys
Sway a 2T

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know that I have not outgrown my like and need for Jammies. I like silky bottoms so they don't get all twisted during the night and no collar on the top. I like my jammies loose so a large is a good size. Just in case you needed to know.....

Jacquie said...

Good to know Loralie, I'm guessing purple would be you color??

Linda Stahr said...

I like Pajamas with feet. Because they keep my entire body warm when I need them to. Getting up with a baby in the wee hours after I've gotten home from work it's nice to be warm. It's also hazardous to my health to have feet on my pajamas - they slip and slide on the floor... hmmmmm... maybe I don't like feeted pajamas. I do know that I like those pj's with the little flaps on the bum. just because they make me laugh.

Jacquie said...

Linda, I love your comments!! I can't get into your blog. What am I doing wrong? I feel I'm missing something wonderful.

Linda Stahr said...

Not sure what you're doing wrong... I could tell you if you were trying to call me this weekend that my phone wasn't working for some Qwest reason (thank goodness it wasn't MY problem, only theirs...), but try this link: http://andrewloveslindastahr.blogspot.com. If it doesn't work, e-mail me at fudgelady(dot)gmail(dot)com.