Thursday, September 10, 2009

Horray it's here!!

Fall I mean, I love Fall, especially the cooler weather. I'm saying that tongue in cheek because the weather here is not cooler.
We returned from Panaca, and Utah on Tuesday after Labor Day. My Mom is doing well, she has "graduated" to a cane which she uses for the first couple of steps after getting up, then she carries it around with her. I think in a couple of weeks she will be on her own.
My Brother and his wife is still in Panaca with her (Bless his big, generous, heart, he has no idea how much I appreciate him) when Mom is well enough he will return to New Mexico!
Then we went to Utah and spent some time with my "big" son in Harriman, and stayed a couple of days with my sister in Sandy. Then on to Farmington, Utah where we participated in blessing Troy and Nicole's new baby. Here is a picture of Miss Jemma Troi Fernley on her blessing day.
Later when I download the pictures from the camera, I'll post some pictures of my other Grands, but for now you only get Jemma.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about fall... we're again in triple digits. I'm ready for things to cool off. Glad you're home all safe and sound following your travels.