The last swim of the season, our pool closes, usually right after Labor Day, but this year it didn't close until the 15th of Sept.
My 3 Jim Fernley Muggles love to swim, at the beginning of the year Nathan would Hadley get off the steps, now he is going under water and jumping off the edge what an improvement. C.J. could almost swim the width of the pool, but now can swim the length and is becoming very good at the back stroke. Emily is a fish. She like to dive to the bottom of the pool and attempt to retrieve whatever is down there. (She usually throws something in).
We had a great pool year and was sorry when it was over - however, next year is coming!!!
Sunday, September 30, 2012
OK, I lied
Posted by Jacquie at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hooray!!! for catching up!!! I was wondering if you would ever blog again. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever blog again. I love reading everyone's doings and I especially love seeing and reading about how happy you are in your new home. Your posts, however, cause conflicting feelings in my heart. First, I'm excited to see all that is happening with all of the family up there. Then I'm just jealous because I'm not up there. Then I'm super glad I'm not up there because you people actually have winter!
Post a Comment