Sunday, September 30, 2012

Catching Catching up

Hooray!! I just found the post I thought I had deleted!!  So today you get a double dose of catching up!!  Gene and I went on a road trip this week and that is my next project so "Stay Tuned".

June was fun - I got at least 20 years older and our little C and then J Fernley turned 8 and was baptized. Katie reported her mission the next day.  look for pictures at the end of this post, I'm not cleaver enough to get them in where they belong.

Unlike most that has a "Summer Vacation" every day is a vacation for me so I'm having a difficult time putting "stuff" in content.  Anyway, July was fine, at the end of July we (Gene and I) went to BYU Idaho for Education week.  A beautiful campus, and area, no wonder Tasha is happy to go to Idaho to school and Nicole likes to go "home" for vacation ets.,

RosaLee and I have worked on several projects, some day I'll get some pictures and post them.  One in particular was a challenge and after it's quilted I'll post it.

The "cousins" got together once in a while, Jemma likes to come visit with the Fernley Cousins so when they come for a day I like to have her come as well. 

I love living in Utah close to family, I can play with my grandchildren, we go to the pool and there is usually come crafts to do and Jemma and Emily change my doll's cloths.  In July the doll had her Halloween costume on, Jemma wanted her to be a witch, but after Jemma left Emily wanted her to have her green dress on.  Fun, Fun little girls - we must have a tea party soon, I wonder if the boys will join us.



 




0 comments: