
I forgot to add my "pathetic" snowman to the birthday post. I just had to get out into the snow - it is not cold just piling up snow. So, I shoveled the walk, couldn't wait for the
maintenance crew to do it and then built a snow man - I must be out of practice (50 years in California will do that to you) because he's pretty pathetic. Gene wouldn't let me have a had so SHE has a flower in her hair (head)! Her face is grapes (I couldn't waste my peanut M&M's) I had to build her on the patio, because I didn't want to muss up the lawn - it is so
pristine and white - I love snow.
It's still snowing, but I had a wonderful time - I didn't realize how wet I was until I came in and my hair was soaked and my sweater - so just a change of sweater and a hair dryer and I'm warm and cozy again. Have I mentioned I love Snow???
2 comments:
I love the snow woman! And now I see where Loralie got all her "fun" and "spontaneous" genes. Glad you like snow--you're going to be seeing a lot of it in the future.
Hummmm.... If I didn't know better, with all this "I love snow" business, I might question your sanity!
Post a Comment