Have I mentioned that I really like living in Utah??
Today we went to a "memorial" for a friend that lived in Anaheim, Charlie Bell, if any of you remember him. At the funeral we met so many people from Anaheim that had moved to Utah long ago. That is a fun part of living in Utah, many of your friends are here.
I also love living so close to the mountains!!!
If you walk out my door and face West, this is your view. We don't have so much snow now, but I like the snow - it is so cold, and clean.
If you go out my front door and turn East, you will see the BIG mountains. They are so pretty all covered in white, I look forward to enjoying them green.
So, some see me and enjoy my mountains - we are centrally located between my boys and are enjoying being close to them. We have mega shopping close by and it doesn't take forever to get to a mall - the traffic per So. Cal. standards is really nothing at all. Ahhhhhh Utah!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
I love Utah
Posted by Jacquie at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I miss mountains!! It sounds like you guys live in a perfect area. I can't wait to visit you in Utah!
Post a Comment