Thank You George and Darlene, they came last Saturday and pulled everything out of the top of the garage!!
The decor in the house is "early Box" or maybe it's just "BOX" - there are boxes everywhere and it's only going to get worse from here!!
Soooo Here's the plan we take tomorrow off (Sunday) - we both have a dentist appointment on Monday, then Tuesday and Wednesday are the very last "packing" days. Thursday AM - the Big Truck comes to take away all our "stuff" - if it isn't packed by then - it just stays!!!!
The truck will deliver all our "stuff" in Utah on Monday or Tuesday so then we can began the process in reverse.
Diana and Willie are on their way to "help" - I thought I was finished for the day but Diana said she found 10 more boxes - oh well - "no rest for the wicked" - and the good don't need none - so upward and onward.
Love to all and I'll see you in Utah
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Packing, Packing, Packing!!!
Posted by Jacquie at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It makes tired just reading that. Well, we'll be here to help on the unpacking end.
You lead an exciting, yet exhausting, life. I'm with Nicole.
Post a Comment