As many of you know our California Home is in Escrow - I've tried not to get too excited about moving because the buyers have until Nov. 27Th to change their mind. However, everything seems to be settling in place so I'm thinking about packing - after Thanksgiving!
Our calling in the Stake as been Advisers to the Single Adult Program, we have been replaced! Today I passed the baton to another couple that will take our place.
Our Ward Calling has been to coordinate the Ward Temple Night (we have a small temple in our area and to coordinate for a Ward, someone has to reserve places get folks signed up and arrange car pooling. Our Ward likes to go to the Temple as a Ward the first Wed., of each month.) Today in Sacrament someone else was called to do that job.
Soooooo: I think now we absolutely have to move - or what - the Stake and Ward will think we just made it up to get out of callings????

4 comments:
Its getting too real... and exciting! Will you move before Christmas?
The move should take place by the 10 Dec., so - yes - before Christmas.
If that's what it takes to get out of a calling... I'm considering it! I've been in the nursery for the past 9 months - LeGrand is in the nursery, Caroline isn't nursery age, I'm pregnant (total surprise), I homeschool my children... I just need a break from kids on Sunday! Is there no rest for the Mother????? I just want to go to church and not babysit. Is that too much to ask? Maybe I will move...
Wow--it's really happening! Well, we are looking forward to it!
Post a Comment