We woke up about 5:00 am this morning and heard someone scraping the driveway. Rolled over and went back to sleep - too cold - to snowy!!

The snow let up this afternoon so I stuck my head out the front door, looking for the coyotes - I think they better come into the garage until spring!!

The bird bath didn't fair much better - as you can see the patio and walk is shoveled, just as they finished, it began to snow again. The HOA people sat in a truck for about 1/2 hour as it began to snow again, then they got our grabbed snow shovels and I guess they are attempting to shovel again.
We love our cozy little home - good thing, because I'm not sure we can get out of it. We just hunker down with books - stitching - Gene is still fiddling in the garage and I just beat him in a rousing game of canasta. Hoping to get out tomorrow to look for book shelves. and celebrate the new year with RosaLee and David!!!
The snow let up this afternoon so I stuck my head out the front door, looking for the coyotes - I think they better come into the garage until spring!!
The bird bath didn't fair much better - as you can see the patio and walk is shoveled, just as they finished, it began to snow again. The HOA people sat in a truck for about 1/2 hour as it began to snow again, then they got our grabbed snow shovels and I guess they are attempting to shovel again.
2 comments:
Well, I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about it being so cold in St. George right now--we did at least escape the snow. That's an enormous amount of the stuff!
Wow! Glad you're enjoying it! Better you than me...
Post a Comment