Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Painted Tiles

I have 4 tiles painted over the years and they are not moving with me! If any of you want any of these, please let me know and I will get them to you. The frames are not the best, they came with the tiles, they can be re-frames, too expensive here maybe you have a better source.



Morning Glories and Humming birds!





The bird in a sunset - Loralie likes this on, Loralie if you do not want it let me know and someone else can have it.



Peach long stem rose buds.





Blue bird in apple blossoms!



Let me know as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Emily said...

wow tough choice! i like all of them, so i'll take whatever anyone else doesn't want

Anonymous said...

Dang it, Emily! I was going to say that! I love the morning glories and hummingbird painting and colors, but the autumn branches really has a lot of feeling to it.....

Unknown said...

I'll take one if nobody else claims all of them! I like all of them too...so I would be happy with any of them :-)