It's July, this year is going by very fast!! I'm posting the next month of Conference Talks to read, I hope you are keeping up.
We are getting really busy trying to get the house read to go on the market. Yesterday we moved the 2 dressers out of the sewing room, intending on selling them in a garage sale next week. We noticed a neighbor down the street having a sale, so we put the dressers and other miscellaneous items out in the drive way and by the end of the day they were gone.
Everything is falling into place very nicely, we both feel that the house will sell quickly, however, if it doesn't we can simply stay here longer than we want. Does that make any sense??
OK On the conference: Beginning July 4, Sunday AM, page 75 Elder Richard Ge Scott "He lives all glory to His Name."
and Sunday PM, page 95 Elder Robert D. Hales " Duty to God: The mission of Parents and Leaders to the rising generation".
July 11 - Saturday PM - Page 44 - Elder Jeffery R. Holland - "Place no more for the enemy of my Soul" and -
Saturday PM - Page 40 - Elder David A. Bednar "Watching with all Perseverance."
July 18 - Sunday AM - Page 83 - Elder Quinton L. Cook - "We follow Jesus Christ" and -
Saturday PM - Page 32 _ Elder D. Tod Christofferson - "The Blessing of Scripture."
July 25 - Sunday PM - Page 108 - Elder Neil L. Anderson - "Tell me the Stories of Jesus." (Check your bible dictionary under Harmony of the Gospels, a fun study guide). and -
Priesthood Session - Page 51 - Elder Ronald A. Rasband - "Diving call of a Missionary".
August 1, (because I'll be in Utah) Sunday AM - Page 78 - Elder Donald L. Halstrom - "Turn to the Lord" and -
Sunday AM - Page 13 - Bishop Keith B McMullin "Our Path of Duty".
P.S. Thanks for the kind words on my last post. I could not think how to spell "Zina" (Zinnia) for the life of me, no wonder my spell check couldn't find it. I'm so happy we have Nicole, she is an absolute genius with works, I truly appreciate you Nicole!!!
That's all for now, see you down the line, I'll let you know how the house goes, if I live that long.

0 comments:
Post a Comment