Friday, November 6, 2009

Random

Someone (I suspect one of the missionaries) SCRUBBED my cast iron fry pan. Now everything I try to cook in it STICKS!!! Looking on the bright side - because the handle was not stable I think I'll get a new one, as long as I have to season a pan, it may as well be a new pan.
Our Missionaries moved out a week or so ago, (I miss their spirit in our home) anyway my HH (happy hubby) has the room cleaned and painted. Sooo today we bought a double bed for that room. Sooooo you can come and visit and have your own bed and bath, I'll even clean out the bugs from the shower.
Nothing else going on here this week, china painting has been on top of my list of fun things to do. Soon, I think I'll post pictures of finished projects and see if anyone out there wants them, other wise, I may have to start venting and throwing china up against my brick wall. If you find a random pice of china in your Christmas package this year, you'll know I'm out of storage room.
Enough for now, what a boring post, no pictures just "Stuff"!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like stuff! I also like the idea of a new cast iron pan. And a new bed is always a bonus, but everytime I've stayed there, I've had a bed already!

Emily said...

Random posts are always the best. And I love your china, just so you know :)

Kay said...

China painting sounds like tons of fun...and I'll bet it is gorgeous. Would love to see some of the photos...