Thursday, October 1, 2009

No one knows the answers??


OK, I'm going to enlighten you, first a photo of the Tabernacle, I miss conference in the Tabernacle, but the Conference Center does hold more Saints, and you don't have to be crunched in so tight.


We were in Salt Lake City (the City when I was growing up) and went to an organ recital, isn't it an amazing building??

Brigham was sustained as Prophet, 2 Dec. 1847, Joseph Smith Died 27 June 1844 - You do the math!!

Brigham Young died 28 Aug 1877, John Taylor was sustained as Prophet 10 Oct 1880 - more than a few days??

John Taylor died 25 July 1887 - Wilford Woodruff was sustained as Prophet 7 April 1889 - getting closer?

Wilford Woodruff died 2 Sept. 1898 and Lorenzo Snow was sustained as Prophet 13 Sept 1898. Now you all know about how long it takes to sustain a new Prophet, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

I love to read your comments, keep up the great work and once again enjoy conference, there may be a quiz after!!

0 comments: