Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm braging again

Ain't they cute, these three cuties are all cousins, first cousins, they are all two. or almost two. I'm glad there parents have to put up with the "terrible twos" with this group.


On the left is Misa Cuff, she will be two next month. Yesterday I was "to her house to play" and she has a couple of tea sets and we had a wonderful time having tea parties etc., until her grandma (my daughter) came to relieve me.

The little "blond bombshell" in the middle is Emma Cuff, she is the cutest. littlest, full of life great grand daughter any GG could ask for. She too will be two in November.

On the right is Christine Cuff, she is the prettiest baby, she turned two in June, so these three are known as "The Cousins". I hope when they get older they will enjoy getting together just as some of their other cousins (now grown) liked to get together for what we called "Cousin Reunions".

Now we can't neglect the boys, The "big" boy is Krew Richter, he turned 3 in June they live in St. Louis now (daddy is going to school) so I don't get to see them very often and probably won't for the next 4 years, I'm so glad their Mommy posts pictures on her blog and face book so GG can keep up with them. The little guy is Sway Richter - yup - their are brothers. There is another "boy" cousin, but Emerson didn't stay on this earth to play, we will have to be very good to get to watch him grow up some day.
I have one more great grand due this year, Misa is expecting a baby sister, in March - the boys better get busy.
Thanks for letting me bore you with my wonderful great grands, of course you always know how to go to the "next blog". Until next time when I brag about something else or perhaps even get back into family history.



2 comments:

Emily said...

you can brag all you want about your darling great grandkids... i totally agree :) they are the cutest and the best! all of them!

Anonymous said...

You didn't bore me!