Saturday, May 9, 2009

Interesting

I was scanning in photos, old photos, and had to take a second look at one of them. Even my husband had to do a double take. Here is a photo of me, and next a photo of my darling daughter, what do you think? I lied, I'm the one on the right, and Loralie on the left - poor little gal, at least she knows what to look forward to!!! I love you little girl.

2 comments:

Emily said...

haha WOW! This made me laugh, and smile! What beauties you are :)

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh and smile, too!! I always knew the face similarities, but the hairdo really cinches it! Too bad we can't get a pic of Melanie with a similar hairdo to compare her, too.

Don't be sorry about what I have to look forward to. It's all part of life and is much better than the alternative. Besides, as much alike as we are, we are still individuals. I don't mind the wrinkles and the gray hair, not so excited about the slowing down part.