
But it is so hard when they go home. Tasha was here for a week for her spring break, we had a really great time. She opted to make a Quilt, sounds kind of familiar doesn't it. My Loralie came in February and she made a quilt, I think I'll open up a quilt shop.
We went to Knotts Berry Farm for an afternoon, road "A" roller coaster - this is the very roller coaster, can you see us there? We bought some funnel cake - bought a bonnet for Tasha - she's going on trek this year. Bought a boysenberry pie, but went home for chicken dinner.
Sooooo, now I'm at odds as to what to do next, my house is kind of quiet, even though Tasha is not noisy, I miss her sweet spirit.
I'm sure I'll get over it soon, because the missionaries are moving in on Monday and then this house will double in occupancy and I'll be bumping into people all over the place. 

So who's going to come visit next????
Yes!! Savior of the World Production is over, it was a wonderful production, we got rave reviews from everyone that saw it and someone said that Yes we were going to do it again. However, I am now warned and I will not say yes to sewing. I think next time I'll simply buy a couple of tickets and go see it - that's enough for me.
2 comments:
How fun to have Tasha there! I had forgotten that you told me she was going to be there this week. Did you really ride a roller coaster? We almost came down for a beach day, but, once again, the weather didn't cooperate.
I laughed about your plans for Savior of the World next year! Sounds like a good plan.
Yes!! We really did ride a roller coaster. We would have loved to have you for a beach day. So come another weekend when the weather is better.
My plans for the next Savior of the World might include you. I'll buy tickets for everyone. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment