Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dead Machine



Laundry piling up all over the place!!!

I really like the modern conveniences of the day but it is really irritating to have them break down.

The really upside to all this is I don't have to do laundry this week, the downside is that no one in this house has clean cloths until Tuesday when the new guy is delivered.

Oh well I guess we'll have to do the "Troy missionary" trick and turn our undies in side out for a day or two.

That's all I have I just wanted to vent some where. Other than that "my" missionaries are terrific, we hardly know they are in the house. They must me very hard working because we seldom see them. They are out working all day and in the mornings they are studying.

That's the update here, after my wonderful "Spring" posting this is a little depressing. but we must have the bitter with the sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! You get a new toy! My laundry machines are old-hand-me-downs. The washer is noisy and the dryer never stops unless you open the door. Do you think I can get these buggers to break down? Not a chance. They keep going and going....

Jacquie said...

Want me to send your dad to repair them? then you will have to get new ones!