
The new machine was delivered today - hooray - I got to do laundry.
Also computer has been acting up for the last couple of weeks, it turns out to be the browser, so
I called our resident computer guru (Troy) and he helped me download a different browser, I don't know what we did to the old one.
Anyway we are up and running again with a new browser, but of course we have lost all our bookmarks, oh well I guess I was tired of the old ones anyway. Also have lost all settings for the visually impaired, this print is so small I have to use a magnifying glass, no worries, I'll figure it out
.
I am getting all my blog sites logged in so I can get to them easily.
I'm sad to see the Mikel Richters' leave the west coast. Even though we didn't get to see them often I knew they were close.
OK! Enough of this, I have Temple tomorrow "we Love to see the Temple" just like Krew - tomorrow I get to be the coordinator so I better get some sleep, is that possible? We have a Stake day so it will be busy - I'm polished my roller skates.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
All Better
Posted by Jacquie at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would love to see you on roller skates!
We are sad to leave too... we're moving about as far away from the ocean as we can get :( We decided one of our visits back will have to be to your house. Whoever wants to come visit us there can. That way we can see you and take the boys to Disneyland ... sound good to you? :)
We would love to see your faces at our house. Sounds wonderful to us! Thank you for keeping in touch, I love you blog and dip into it often expeciall to check on my darling little boys.
Post a Comment