Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pushing Along

Alright!! I'm getting the hang of this. Eventually I'll be able to sign on without even thinking about it. Thanks to my terrific daughter for her encouragement and support.

Next in my Family tree is my Mom. Her name is Guila (pronounced Gila) May Jensen, she was born September 23, 1926 in Richfield, Sevier, Utah. She is 5'4", has dark hair, however, I think if she let it grow out it would now be gray. Her posterity is large, she is beginning to have great great grand children. She lives in a very Small community called Panaca, Lincoln, Nevada. We have dubbed her home "Ye old homestead" . Below is a picture of Mom taken in, big surprise, 1971.


Here is a picture of both Mom and Dad, taken in 1944, in Upland, Californian after I was born!! Do you think they look very young and is love???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its getting harder to imagine Nana young, carefree, and happy. I hope I never get so far away from that as I age. I don't remember ever seeing that pic of them together. It's nice. It really does portray so much.