I'm probably not going to be really good at this, but my purpose is to accaquent my "Descendants" with their Family history. I will begin with Me.
I'm the Farawat Grandma. I am the oldest of 6 children. I was born in California, all of my siblings were born in Utah. In 100 years or less if I don't keep good records, I could be lost out of my family. Think about it, would you go looking for me????
Friday, November 21, 2008
Beginning
Posted by Jacquie at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mom,
You're taking off without my help!
I love how not afraid of technology you are. Actually, you're pretty darn good at it! Also, I never thought of you as having a Winnie-The-Pooh shape until I read it on your blog. That made me smile. You also have a good, kind Winnie-the-Pooh heart.
That's the best part!
Post a Comment