Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Furniture

After 25 - 30 years, we decided to treat ourselfs to New Furniture - so at the urging of my sweet daughter, who left just hours before the new furniture arrived I am posting pictures of:




Old Furniture - it doesn't really look that bad, but it is a "bit" dated. And it is extreemly low to the ground. Hard to get up out of especially if you have old knees.







We even went for a darker color on the wood - we are really living "on the edge".














Finally ---- New Furniture ---- Let me know what you think, and I promise you can come and set on it, sleep on it, however you cam NOT jump on it!!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good! I was worried I wouldn't have anywhere to sleep when our family visits!

Linda Stahr said...

I laughed out loud. It's fantastic furniture! So, fantastic, in fact, that I have the same fabric on my couch and oversized love seat (and so does Dot!) It's amazingly comfortable... I'd sleep on it. In fact, I do - frequently - sleep on our furniture!