Brothers, I love living close to my two boys, it's also fun to know they are not only brothers, but friends!!
We had a great celebration on Sunday, Mandy did a wonderful job teaching us about Joseph Smith and Modern Day Revelation. A great sermon Mandy that I enjoyed and needed to be reminded about. Nicole, I love Nicole!! She is always quick to post pictures of myself and my HH (happy hubby) on her blog, so I thought, when I saw this picture, that I would return the favor. Isn't that a sweet pose?? and you can see some of the folks that were there behind her.
I wish I had had the camera in hand (where was Nicole?) when someone shouted up stairs that dinner was ready. There was a stampede of children running down the stairs. Check Nicole's blog www.fernleyfamilydoings.blogspot.com to see a photo she got with Miss Jemma in the middle of the fray. Last comment in this blog is my beautiful Granddaughter. Amanda Lynn Fernley soon to be Sister Fernley on her way to Argentina. We are so proud of you to choose to go on a mission! Your Bishop was so correct when he said - "N0 matter if they raised the Bar 20 times, Mandy would still be ready and worthy to go serve her Heavenly Father". You go Mandy and we will look forward to your home coming in 18 months - It might be more fun!!!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Mandy is leaving us!!
Posted by Jacquie at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! Look at that girl glow! She is adorable inside and out!
Post a Comment