For our anniversary this year we, with RosaLee and David, it was their anniversary as well, drove to Vernal, Utah.There are a lot of dinosaurs in Vernal, Utah!! While I'm not really big on dinosaurs, it was a fun trip. I forgot the camera, so used the phone to take pictures.


Now I have all these wonderful pictures on my phone and I cannot figure out how to get them off the phone and into the computer. Go Figure!
Anyway I liked this dinosaur, he is so colorful and cute.

Out past Jensen, about 10 miles from Vernal, is a big dinosaur "dig". This building has just opened to the public so it was free when we went. And inside this building is "A Wall of Bones" Pictures below.
Very interesting, a lot of Fossils and dinosaur bones exposed in this wall of rock.
After this it was dinner and then we ended up doing a session at the Vernal Temple, guess which activity I enjoyed most??
The trip took all day, we left at 9:00am and didn't get home until 9:00pm.
A fun time was had by all, we do enjoy day trips to learn more about Utah.
P.S. The pictures are from the inter net, my pictures are still in my phone, any advise??


1 comments:
I'm trying to fit dinosaurs together with the Temple... it is a stretch...
As for your phone pics, it will be easier to take them off next time I see you than to try to explain. Actually, find a random teenager.. they can do it in a second. Maybe bribe Melanie with a free dinner invite?
33 years? Really? Wow!!
Post a Comment