Friday, September 9, 2011

Cousins Reunion

The first Cousins Reunion - they have certainly grown up haven't they - We got together most years after this first one and then they started to "go their own way". Katie is not in Barcelona, Spain on a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Melanie has two years to finish her chosen Career, she is going to UVU in Orem, Utah - we tried to get her here last week, but we also understand having to work, maybe next time. See below what the other two are up to!







When the "cousins" get together, we do a project - It will probably be a long time before this happens again. Tasha is off to BYU Idaho and Mandy is preparing for a mission. So, we managed a weekend where they could get together and talk into the night!






Tasha arrived first (Mandy had to work) and made a beautiful wool dress, you need wool in Idaho!


Mandy is working on a "Witches" costume for little sister Emily. Nathan gets to be a "Puppy" this year - we found a cute pattern and Dalmatian fabric on our shopping expedition. Oh yes! We always have to have a shopping expedition!

I love having the girls come and stay - however I end up going to bed first - I think they stayed up and watched a "chick flick" after I retired. Tasha said that next time they get together she thinks we should not do a project, maybe a puzzle with a movie and ice cream. I wonder when "next" time will be.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Too bad Mel had to work and Kate's got too big of a commute to join in. Maybe next time! Melanie might be more likely to join in if it doesn't involve sewing....
You really are an amazing Grandma!