Looks like I caught my sweet heart with a funny face. Once in a while Fathers Day and my Birthday land on the same day - it happened this year.
After a down poor, have I mentioned it rains and snows in he mountains? During a rain storm we grilled steaks, in the garage. But no picnic we had dinner inside!!
My 2 "Fathers" and their families came to celebrate with us. I love being close to family, have I mentioned that? I sure not enough! Dinner was wonderful, check out Nicole's blog for the wonderful desert we all enjoyed after grilled steak (my garage still smells great) and all the trimmings.
"The cousins had a fun time together, Jemma likes to play with Emily and the boys and why, oh why are Grandma's toys so much fun? I have more pictures of the kids playing under Grandma's quilt perhaps for another post - I wonder if playing under the quilt will be memories for yet another generation?

The "cleanup crew" Thank you sooooo much ladies, between Stephanie, Nicole, Mandy and Tasha all I had to do was put pots and pans away!! You have no idea how much I appreciate that!!!
Thanks to all for the wonderful Birthday Party - I hope all the Fathers enjoyed their day as much as I did!!!
1 comments:
I'm so sad I missed out on all of that! You make me almost wish I lived closer to all of you. Just banish the snow!
Post a Comment