Thursday, May 19, 2011

Before the rain!



We went to see the tulips at Thanksgiving Point - it was a beautiful day, we enjoyed the flowers and afterward went to dinner. Jim, Steph and their 3 small muggles went with us, we enjoyed chasing after them and then them chasing after us.





Grandpa found a "tub" of water all the kids found the water and next thing we knew they were wet up to ther knees - glad they didn't dive in.




Arn't they cute little tulips??







Does anyone know what the yellow flower is? It is really beautiful, I would like to try some!


Thanks for letting me "babble" on - I love Utah!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like it was a swell time at Thanksgiving Point! As for the yellow flower, it looks like a variety of Fritillaria (check this link: http://www.tulipworld.com/crown-imperial-fritillarias/). I tried to plant some once at my old house--they didn't grow, and I didn't ever find out why (bummer, because they were super expensive). And if you do buy some of the bulbs, beware! Keep them in the garage because they will make your whole house smell like a skunk has been to visit. Since the bulbs never grew, I don't know if the blooms stink too. They sure are pretty though!

Asuka Cuff said...

"They are so beautiful!" Misa said:)