We signed all the papers, there was a ton, took over an hour. Now this cute little home is officially ours. Of course it is empty and will remain so until we can sell this one and move all our "stuff" to Utah.
Tamra call this morning and said: All is recorded an it is officially your (and the banks). I hope we can move in before we have to began making payments.
I have caught up on all your blogs, thanks for being better at posting than I am!! I really enjoy seeing what you are doing and the pictures of my cute grand babies.
I have some pictures on my camera, and when I can find it, I'll post again with pictures. We had a fun "get together" on Saturday Evening. I hope all my girls has taken the time to listen to or watch Women's Conference. I watched it last night before bed and loved what President Monson said especially. I'm glad my sweetheart was setting beside me at that time, however, it probably didn't really sink in. We'll see, it's hard to teach an old hubby new tricks.
I love you all, thanks for being so accommodating when we can all get in one location!!!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Honey I'm home
Posted by Jacquie at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad you made it home okay! It was fun having you here...hope your California home goes fast! (And I haven't watched the general Relief Society meeting yet--thanks for the reminder.)
Post a Comment