Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Special Request

Loralie was disapointed with the last blog, because I didn't include the "sun" room. This is the best picture of the sun room and has more of the living area. I would love to use this room for my sewing/painting room, however, it is open off the living area and I'm sometimes not to tidy. So I think we will do someting else with it. Maybe the TV and sectional, I can keep that clean. Any suggestions??

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That is a lovely room--I'd love to have something similar for our piano! A music room... So, do you already have a room for your office? That could be nice in there (but that could be hard to keep tidy also--ours is always a mess). It would make a lovely reading area too.. What fun to have a blank slate!

Jacquie said...

Thanks Nicole, we plan the den to be the office (it has double doors to close it off). The guest room will be my sewing room. In the sun room will be the TV (I'll have to keep it tidy) and I'm hoping my china paint table will fit, and maybe some of my favoriate books.

Anonymous said...

Be as messy as you want! It's your house. It would be the perfect sewing/painting room. Besides, messy means industrious.

Linda Stahr said...

Our sun room functions as our informal dining room. it took us two years of living here to figure out that's what we wanted to do with it... it's also our entry way, so there are days when it's clean and other days when it's not. today, it's clean. yesterday, it was not.