Friday, March 5, 2010

Now What??

My micro wave Brock, I was trying to figure out how I managed without one for so many years ago and just couldn't thing how it was done! (Things were a lot easier when the world was black and white)

My first machine lasted 17 years this last one has lasted 8 years, we decided to get it repaired because it matches the rest of the kitchen. (Heaven forbid we don't match)

Anyway my HH (happy hubby) struggled with, how am I going to get hot food for 2 seeks, (I do cook once in a while, but not every day) so finally he went and bought a new micro wave, a small one to get us through the next couple of weeks until we can get our "matching" one back. We are such creatures of habit, I was willing to change, but not my HH, so now we will have 2 micro waves and because we have discovered we cannot do without one, we will keep the small one in our "food" storage for a back up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are funny! I remember when our mic broke a million years ago with all the kids in the house. That was interesting until we could afford another. My dishwasher broke last week. Not as essential as a microwave. = ]

Linda Stahr said...

This is only mildly funny to me... we do have a microwave, but we cook on an antique wood stove - heaven forbid THAT breaks! Then we'd really be up a creek... My microwave is really a great defroster when I forget to leave something out. Other than that (and heating up leftovers...) it's not good for much. I hope yours gets fixed soon!