Today is a beautiful day. The sun is shining and there is a little breeze. I have had the windows open most of the day, the temperature is probably in the high 60's. Perfect!!
So I'm setting at my sewing machine, (what else is new) and every time the breeze sifted to the east I got a whiff of my Jasmine growing on the west side of the house. So I just had to send you a picture, enjoy the Jasmine, I wish you could be here to experience the scent!

If you peek through the arbor in the 2nd picture you can see the tangerine tree, they are almost ripe, I hope you get here to help us eat them. This is the second crop this year and there are many little tangerines waiting for my cute grands to help pick them. So, hurry up Emily, C.J. and Nathan, and Katie and Mandy, and Kathryn & Jared, and Loralie, James and Eric and anyone else that has a reservation at the Hotel Pickens in the next 2 months.
Sorry Mikel, Emily, Krew and Sway, but by the time you get here they will probably be gone.
However, Mmybe something else will be on the vine by then!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day.
It's beginning to cool off now, so I better close up the house and hope for another "perfect day" tomorrow!!
(I have more sewing to do)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Is it Spring Yet??
Posted by Jacquie at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mom! That is soooo beautiful! Only you could coax that many flowers out so early in the spring..... well, with the help of all the rain we've had! Keep them blooming until I get there to enjoy them!
Ooooo.....yummy! And I am glad it looks like spring somewhere. We just got more snow :(
Post a Comment