I have never seen this before I checked Emily's blog, but it does sound fun and I have so much "scope for the imagination" and so many things I want to make.
Of course the only person that dips into my blog is my daughter so I'm not too worried about making 5 things for 5 people I know and love. Anyway: This will be fun.... so here are the rules:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something, handmade, from me!
However there are some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done sometime within a year from now.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be
5-I have to know you so that I can customize the gift!
The catch is if you choose to do this, you must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Emily is my insperiation
Posted by Jacquie at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Since you already made me something amazingly wonderful and, at this point in my life, I just can't take on another committment, I love the idea, but I just can't play right now. My mom says I have to get my homework and chores done first.
How about I make something for you and you can make something for me :) (Even though you already do that for every Christmas and birthday)
Ooooo...me, me! Pick me! :) How are things in sunny California? I can't wait until the snow goes away here. I guess we always need something to dream about.
I'm so glad to see all of you reading my blog. I guess this is a good Idea Emily, I know who's checking in. Anyone else out there????
You don't know me personally, I'm Linda Stahr - Kay Pierce's (formerly Jensen) second oldest daughter. She introduced me to your blog when she was visiting for my oldest daughter's baptism. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about my relatives through your blog... I never knew my Grandpa Lars F. Jensen was a bootlegger! And I have loved seeing the Jensen pictures... My youngest brother, Ian, is definitely part of the Jensen clan... (and I love this inspiration idea too... I've done it on my blog as well.) I'd love to have you check out our family at http://andrewloveslindastahr.blogspot.com. Thanks for doing all the family research - YOU are MY inspiration in that regard!
Post a Comment